Foothill Choral Boosters
The booster’s purpose is to support all aspects of the choir program and promote the value of choral music at all levels.
All families are asked to support the choir program by participating in the following activities:
- Make an Annual Donation to the FHS Choral Boosters
- Attend Monthly Booster Meetings
- Attend Choir Performances
The choir program depends on all families actively participating in all aspects of our program to maintain an extraordinary program and present quality productions.
Your volunteer efforts and monetary donations are appreciated and are crucial to running the choir program. We invite you to donate generously to help us continue the award-winning program with the quality each student deserves.
2023-24 Choral Booster Board Members
- Co-Presidents: Sandy Tweedt and Dawn McRitchie
- Vice President: Lisa Harrison
- Secretary: Rob Blaney
- Treasurer: Christian Pruitt
- District Liasion: Steve Hollingshead
All choir payments or correspondence should be sent to:
FHS Choral Boosters
19251 Dodge Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
The FHS Choral Boosters are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and our Tax ID is 91-2171069.